- On Social Media
- andreas [dot] goldthau [at] rifs-potsdam [dot] de
- The Right Way to Intervene in Clean Tech
- Fostering Energy Transitions in the Global South: Insights from Chile, Jordan, Malaysia, and Kenya
- Stakeholder-based scenario building: How does it work in practice?
- Environmental Impact, Coalition of Hope, and the Coal Issue
- How will the Corona Crisis affect energy policy?
- The geopolitics of renewables. A new but messy energy world
Prof. Andreas Goldthau leads the ISIGET project focusing on energy justice and the Global South. In April 2022 he was appointed director of the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt, and holds the Franz Haniel Professorship for Public Policy there for some time. Before joining IASS Professor Goldthau served as Professor in International Relations at Royal Holloway College, University of London and as Professor at Central European University's School of Public Policy. He was a Marie Curie Senior Fellow with the Geopolitics of Energy Project at Harvard Kennedy School and an Adjunct Professor with John Hopkins' MSc program in energy policy and climate. He also held postdoctoral appointments at the Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University, the RAND Corporation and the German Institute for International and Security Affairs. His academic interests lie in the political economy of the low carbon transition, energy security and global energy governance.